- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- All manufacturer gas logs are warranted for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All manufacturer burner assemblies are warranted for ten (10) years
- SPK-23 controls are covered by a three (3) year "All Parts" warranty
- All other manufacturer valves, pilots and controls are covered by a one (1) year Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
Please keep a copy of your sales slip for proof of purchase.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser and to single family residential use only. It commences from date of purchase, and is valid only with proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover parts becoming defective through misuse, accidental damage, electrical damage, improper handling, storage, and/or installation. Product must be installed (and gas must be connected) as specified in the instructions or operator's manual, by a qualified professional installer. Accessories parts, valves, remotes, etc., when used must be Peterson Co. product.
This warranty does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, or discoloration, unless the affected component becomes inoperable. It does not cover labor or labor-related charges.
This warranty specifically excludes liability for indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specified legal rights, and you may have other rights that may vary from state to state.
For additional information regarding this warranty, or to place a warranty claim, contact the manufacturer.